31 December, 2012

What's up Doc?

So it's been awhile. Welcome back to the continuing adventures of Toby. Since we last spoke I no longer work for the 3rd largest national grocery chain but have improved my life immeasurably by going to work for the my local Co-op. I've never been more professionally happy. The farm is moving forward in winter mode right now (mud, poo, water...). We're weeding out the garden beds and stock trough planters to get everything back on track.
Biggest exciting part of our life is our basset hound puppy Gus. He and I share the same birthday, July 29th. He's 5 months now and an absolute joy/terror in our lives.
Rounding out my life right now is the re-starting of the restoration of my 1965 Toyota FJ40 Landcuiser. I rebuilt the engine 10 years ago with my buddy Matt. The body is almost all the way off now and I'm getting the tub cleared up to come off and start the rust repair. I'll definitely update that with lots of pix.

No comments:

Post a Comment